The Management of ERIS ENGINEERING, S.L. in its activity of Design and Development of Technological Systems for the defense and security sector is aware of the importance of meeting its customers’ needs, the requirements that must be fulfilled in the services provided, and advancing in continuous improvement. Therefore, it commits to:
- Develop and implement a Quality Management System that ensures compliance with the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 standard, as well as its communication to interested parties.
- Make continuous improvement its working tool, establishing and periodically reviewing specific objectives for this improvement process.
- Comply with legal and/or regulatory requirements related to the design of solutions for the defense and security sector.
- Promote the participation and responsibility of all employees in the operation of the Quality System to ensure the quality of their services and processes.
- Establish procedures and means to control the entire process from technical advice to the customer to the delivery of their projects. Likewise, a quality control system for designs is established before delivery to the customer.
- Provide the company and its processes with the best human capital and the most advanced equipment for the conduct of their activities.
This policy is in line with the values of ERIS ENGINEERING, S.L. and must be known, understood, and developed by all who are part of it. Its implementation is a fundamental objective of the Management and is the responsibility of all its employees.